When I became a lawyer, it truly humbled me to realize just how much trust clients placed in my hands: to reunite them with loved ones, to line up employees for critical projects, and to defend clients from deportation. With so much at stake, I never take this trust lightly and continue to be honored by the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in clients’ lives. Every case matters and Manelis Law strives to treat every client with dignity, excellent representation, and utmost professionalism. This means:
• Taking the time to listen and to understand your goals;
• Walking you through your options and making sure you understand each step of the process;
• Responding to your e-mails and calls quickly;
• Providing accurate, thoughtful, and innovative advice and representation; and
• Effectively and passionately advocating on your behalf before the Immigration agencies.
Each case is distinct. When I help clients finalize their paperwork, one of the favorite comments I hear is, “you helped me say exactly what I wanted to say when I wasn’t sure how to say it.” I pay special attention to the unique needs and circumstances of individuals, employers, and families by:
• Customizing a strategy based on the particular turning points of each case;
• Getting to know you and helping you tell your story in your individual voice; and
• Tailoring applications to highlight the most compelling aspects of each case.
I understand the stakes for your future and am passionate about this work. As an immigrant myself, I know how close-knit our families are, and how much hard work, dedication, and talent immigrants bring to our country. Unfortunately, facing the immigration process can feel like battling an incompetent, uncaring, and unjust bureaucracy. My goal is to be my clients’ advocate in every sense of the word, and to use my knowledge, experience, and passion to be your voice.